15 Third Avenue, Westbury, New York 11590
firstname.lastname@example.org | 516-250-5300
DoB/PoB: September 14, 1991 in North Shore Manhasset Hospital, Long Island, NY
Citizenship: United States of America
Marital Status: Single, no children
About: Anthony strives to create creative and efficient end-user solutions to any kind of problem he is presented with. He will work independently or with a team, always using any and all resources at his disposal to get the required work done. Never settling for something that just works, he ensures everything from him is polished and works flawlessly.
General Skills: Patience, good with communication, making educated decisions, resolving conflicts, adapting to changing situations, highly creative and great working independently and on teams. Great leadership skills. A very quick learner.
Key Skills: High attention to detail, Adobe Creative Suite programs, HTML/CSS Front-End development, creation and design skill with a multitude of mediums - pen/pencil/paint for drawing & painting, woodworking, design philosophy. On the software side, UI/UX design skills, leading to being able to create useful interfaces with software and services that make sense, computer build concepts, on a physical visual (and functional/efficient) level and hardware/software configurations.
Westbury High School (Graduated 2009 with a Regents Diploma), attended some Adelphi University for Graphic Design, but did not complete.
101 Crossways Park Dr W, Woodbury, NY 11797
- Fraud Investigator, November 2019 - Current
- Demonstrates an attention to detail, accurately investigating cardholder fraud claims, mitigating loss to the bank through chargebacks and obtaining merchant credit to the affected account.
- For claims that present evidence of cardholder participation, they are referred to the appropriate team (disputes) or are outright denied.
- Demonstrated control when speaking with cardholders and merchants.
- Developed a companion tool using HTML, CSS, JS, to aid in the process of note taking and generation, decision-making, and referencing processes and duties, especially as the technical climate changes at the job.
Altice USA, Inc
200 Jericho Quadrangle, Jericho, NY 11753
- Technical Customer Care Representative, June 2018 - August 2019
- Take and manage phone calls from residential and commercial customers for multiple kinds of scenarios. This includes billing problems, from determining customer concerns with price increases or inconsistencies to promotional inquiries that may involve the Sales Department, as well as technical problems with the older “legacy” Scientific Atlanta and Samsung cable boxes, Arris (and other customer owned) telephony and internet-only modems, and the new Altice One system, which is an all-in-one TV/Phone/Internet/Wifi solution offered by Altice
- Good customer service skills lead to a reduction in the repeat-call rate and customer retention by easing customer concerns, answering questions truthfully and accurately, and being able to accurately diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve multiple customer problems through any means allowed to the representative, both with the proprietary tools utilized on the system, personal knowledge or scheduling field technician visits as needed.
- When an irate customer would call in, patience, and customer service skills aided in empathizing with the customer and de-escalating the problem into something manageable.
- Elderly and less technically-savvy customers were able to understand many of the new features and procedures to use their service through thorough explanations and detailed examples and metaphors to get a point across
- When needed, calls were directed to sales, business class advanced (business-only tech support, dealing with certain types of access points and other things such as Static IP Addresses).
- Leadership skills were demonstrated and proven during an internal company “hackathon”, which in this case was simply a competition to create a proposal of a service or product to aid the company on whatever guidelines were established. Was able to guide and coordinate multiple team members to produce a cohesive solution to the answers given, as well as doubling as a learning experience in creating a “MVP”, or minimally viable product.
- Parted ways with this job due to unresolvable issues with work duties and management.
86 Jericho Turnpike, Jericho, NY 11753
- Special Services Associate, March 2017 - June 2018
- Quickly learned and caught on to cashier duties, placed at the Special Services Desk.
- Responsibilities on the “CSR” side of the Special Services Counter would include handling returns primarily, as well as purchases if a customer decided to do so at the counter.
- Additionally, fielded various customer questions, directing them to appropriate aisles, departments or associates as needed or when necessary, look up the information on the computer.
- The other part of the counter deals with online orders - assisted online order customers by getting their order once available and having them sign for it for release. When needed, also aided the employees in charged of pulling the order, aptly titled “pullers”, in getting the product from the appropriate aisle or location in the warehouse.
- Truck rental responsibilities in this store were delegated to the Special Services counter and thusly would have us also handle the morning and nightly inspection of the trucks and vans, as well as handling the appropriate procedure for renting a vehicle, ensuring equipment was in working order, fully up to date and had it’s proper documentation.
- Assisted customers over the phone and in person for orders and questions
- Additionally, during the tenure at Home Depot, learned and used the Order Picker, Reach and Sit-Down Forklift to move and get orders for customers when needed from the warehouse.
- Took charge to assist customers when others were unable to help, ensuring good customer service as well, as the Special Services counter was also required to provide further back up to all other departments on an as-needed basis.
- Departed the company due to a physical injury that caused me to be unable to continue performing my job duties efficiently and consistently.
Gloria K., a Temp Agency
1979 Marcus Avenue, Suite C100, Lake Success, New York 11042
Phone: (516) 487-7200, FAX: (516) 487-4891
- Receptionist for Hoxie Hall at LIU Post Campus, February 2017 - May 2017
720 Northern Boulevard, Old Brookville, New York 11548
- Supervised by department chairs and Joan Ruckel, Assistant of the Dean of Students.
- Receptionist for the Economics and Sociology departments on the main floor, and later the Political Science and History on the second floor.
- Sort incoming mail and inter-departmental mail to appropriate parties.
- Managed work-study students and budget student employees, ensuring the files get sent out appropriately.
- Typed up various documents such as letters, emails and tests for each instructor.
- Coordinated the order of various supplies for various departments.
- Handled student questions and directed them appropriately, or assisted with handing out and assigning a location for/scheduling tests for students at the request of teachers.
- Fielded phone calls, answered questions or placed the caller in contact with the appropriate party.
- Let go as the temporary position ended. No problems at this location.
- Mailroom Assistant for ShelterPoint Life, December 2016 - January 2017
7201983 Marcus Avenue Suite C-125, Lake Success, New York 11042
- Process and sort incoming mail, ensuring all pieces are accounted for and directed to the proper departments. Ensure mail that is mis-delivered is sent back out.
- Process paperwork to be stuffed into envelopes and apply proper postage to the mail, getting them sent out where appropriate.
- Pick up mail from the main office and post office.
- Verify accuracy of paperwork scanned into the database.
- Other duties as appointed by higher ups.
- Let go due to apparent inexperience, despite not once having any issues, meeting deadlines and exceeding the trainer’s (and manager’s) expectations multiple times.
201 Grumman Road West, Bethpage, New York
- Delivery Driver, August 2016 - December 2016
- Contracted with Amazon to deliver primarily next-day and same-day Prime orders.
- Delivered packages on a given route safely and efficiently using a company provided van, commonly a Dodge ProMaster or Ford Transit, though other times utilizing rental vehicles, normally from U-HAUL.
- Delivers handled and routed with an company device that doubled as a phone and GPS. Handled any quirks with the device effectively by compensating with personal equipment when needed.
- No accidents with company equipment during tenure at this location.
- Left due to severe mis-management and unrealistic expectations due to other drivers ‘cheating’ the automated system. Miscommunication also caused major issues between myself and management.
NEXT Real Estate Partners LLC
29 Barstow Rd, Great Neck, New York 11021
- IT Consultant/Web Designer, February 2016 - April. 2016
- Managed and maintained a cloud system so it was accessible internally and externally to any employees and clients. Managed AD accounts on a limited basis to ensure permissions were not missing from said accounts.
- Ensured the security of all equipment and software from physical and virtual threats.
- Outlined computer software and hardware security system concepts.
- Designed and developed company websites, including information pages, as well as the beginnings of community websites.
- Contributed to a content management system, primarily with concepts for the logic side (front and back end), and the visual design for internal use.
- Left due to layoffs and issues with payment, in addition to several additional concerns that made me no longer feel secure, nor safe at the company.
655 Merrick Ave, Westbury, NY 11590
- Knowledge Expert, Oct. 2014 - February 2016
- Transfer from Store Stock Tech. in October. Answer customer questions regarding various technical issues from PCs, tablets, Macs and Cell Phones. Assisted with software installs at times, checked in computers for repair (when the duty switched from CSR to Knowledge Experts). At times, assisted with computer builds and other technician duties due to personal know-how. Maintain store computers/systems and worked with corporate IT to handle various issues to allow the store systems to continue running properly.
- Departed due to irresolvable problems with management, and a higher paying job offer.
- Store Stock Technician, Oct. 2013 - Oct. 2014
- Transfer from CSR in October. Managed returned computers, ensured each return was either working properly and restored to a factory setting when required, or sent out for repair/destruction/exchange with the manufacturer.
- Transferred departments in October.
- CSR (Customer Service Representative/Cashier), Nov. 2012 - Oct.2013
- Cashier, handled money and returns, directed customers to proper departments, assisted with basic questions and checked in customer repairs.
- Transferred departments in October.
- CSR (Customer Service Representative/Cashier), July 2010 - Oct. 2011
- Cashier duties. Handling money, directing customers to various departments for further assistance.
- Departed for a better job offer.
Roosevelt Field Mall, Roosevelt Field, NY
- Keyholder, October 2011 - November 2012
- Cashier, store maintenance, sales, custodial, stock work. Duties similar to an assistant manager due to small staff, and the need for additional help to cover for certain managers. Additional duties would have included acting as supervisor for other employees (who are not keyholders) however there was no staff for this.
- Left the job due to issues regarding pay and hours available for work.
- Sales Associate (Temporary), November 2009 - March 2010
- Cashier, store maintenance, sales, custodial, stock work.
- Let go due to the end of temporary/holiday employment.