15 Third Avenue, Westbury, New York 11590
firstname.lastname@example.org | 516-250-5300
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Good team player that can work independently. Able to come up with creative solutions to all sorts of problems. Artistically and creatively driven and minded. Quick learner, and able to rapidly adapt to change.
CardWorks Servicing - Fraud Investigator, November 2019 - Current
- Demonstrates an attention to detail, accurately investigating cardholder fraud claims, mitigating loss to the bank through chargebacks and obtaining merchant credit to the affected account.
- For claims that present evidence of cardholder participation, they are referred to the appropriate team (disputes) or are outright denied.
- Demonstrated control when speaking with cardholders and merchants.
- Developed a companion tool using HTML, CSS, JS, to aid in the process of note taking and generation, decision-making, and referencing processes and duties, especially as the technical climate changes at the job.
Altice USA, Inc - Rep - Technical Customer Care , June 2018 - August 2019
- Domonstrated leadership skills by leading a small team to develop an MVP for an internal competition.
- Improve customer opinion by providing expert advise on products and services. Reduced the need for customers to call multiple times by accurate troubleshooting customer's technical issues, or referring to appropriate departments.
- Diffused irate customers and restored faith in the company, demonstrating patience, good listening skills, and empathy with the customer to get to the source of the problem and resolve it.
The Home Depot - Special Services Associate, March 2017 - June 2018
- Assisted customers with cashier duties while maintained business continuity by assisting other departments as needed, either through sales/information or using heavy-lifting equipment such as lift trucks or forklifts.
- As an acting IT-Liaison, provided auxillary IT functions & support to aid management in ensuring business continuity. Managed various repair calls to ensure orders were followed through.
Micro Center - Multiple Positons, November 2012 - February 2016
- Knowledge Expert (October 2014 - February 2016): Effectively directed customers by accurately answering questions, assisting the merchantdise return process, and prosessed computer repair check-ins. Provide customer education on products, services, and cyber threats through weekend clincs, hosting a Q&A session afterwards. Provided basic troubleshooting at the service counter for all sorts of devices.
- Maintained business continuity by assessing and repairing internal systems and neetworks, ensuring security and technology were up to company spec.
- Store Stock Technician (October 2013 - October 2014): Maintained high levels of quality with returns and customer system builds through the accurate troubleshooting, repair, and/or handling of computers and devices, along with their parts.
Wildcard Creations/Freelance Work - June 2010 - Current
- Provided multiple personal and contract work for private clients and small startups, which included direct work and consulting sessions for various jobs, including graphic & logo design, as well as custom printing, formatting of various paper media, and custom cutting.
Other/Older Jobs & Positions
- Gloria K. Employment: Mailroom Assistant (12/2016 - 1/2017), Receptionist (2/2017 - 5/2017)
- NEXT Real Estate Partners, LLC: (2/2016 - 4/2016), IT Consultant/Web Designer
- Micro Center: (11/2012 - 10/2013), Customer Service Rep (Cashier)
- Papyrus: (11/2009 - 11/2012), CSR & Keyholder
- Attended 2009, did not complete.
- Studied graphic design.
Westbury High School
- Graduated in June 2009 with Regents Diploma.
- Excelled in Art, participated in the AV & Art Clubs.